Drop off your unwanted chemicals at Sydney Park from 9am to 3.30pm on Saturday 18 August.
The household bin or kitchen sink is not the place to dispose of these potentially toxic chemicals. They can contaminate land or Sydney Harbour.
Many chemicals collected on the day are re-used or recycled.
We can accept:
- solvents and household cleaners
- paints and thinners
- pesticides and herbicides
- pool chemicals
- motor oils, fuels and fluids
- acids and alkalis
- car batteries
- household batteries/light globes (These can also be recycled at the City’s customer service centres or libraries at any time)
- hobby chemicals such as photographic chemicals
- gas bottles
- fire extinguishers
- fluorescent lamps
- smoke alarms
- cosmetics and skincare.
Presented by the Environment Protection Authority.
To find out more, visit What’s On.