The City of Sydney is the principal partner of the NSW Business Chamber Awards – Sydney City region and state-wide sponsor of the Excellence in Small Business Award.
These awards recognise outstanding businesses and businesspeople that enhance and diversify our local economy.
There are 13 categories and you can enter into more than one. Some are for businesses and others are for emerging leaders.
Here are some of the benefits of being involved:
- Industry recognition at a local, regional and state level.
- Raising your profile and showcasing your business to a state-wide audience.
- Building a reputation for excellence inside and outside of your industry.
- Improving employee engagement through the entry process.
- Boosting staff morale through the recounting of successes and wins in your business.
Our Sydney City Region Awards dinner will take place at Centennial Hall, Sydney Town Hall on 31 July 2019.
The state awards will be at the International Convention Centre, Darling Harbour on 29 November 2019.
Registration is free. Entries close 17 June 2019.