NSW Health has put out an alert for those who visited Jambo Jambo African restaurant in Glebe, on Friday 31 July.
Last updated 6 August 2020
If you were at this venue from 7pm to 8:30pm, you are considered a close contact. You must immediately self-isolate and get tested and stay isolated for a full 14 days from the date of your visit, even if an initial test is negative. If symptoms develop, get tested again.
Monitor for symptoms if you visited these venues
The diner also visited a number of inner-city venues. If you were at these venues at these times you are considered a casual contact.
These venues include:
- The Eveleigh Hotel in Redfern on 31 July from 8.30pm to 10pm;
- Warren View Hotel in Enmore on 1 August from 4pm to 4.20pm
- Mary’s in Macquarie Place, Sydney on 1 August from 6.45pm to 7.15pm
- Cubby’s Kitchen in Sydney on 1 August from 7.35pm to 9.30pm
- Burrow Bar in Sydney on 1 August from 9.35pm to 11.15pm
- Woolworths Marrickville Metro on 2 August from 7pm to 7.20pm.
Casual contacts at these locations during the time and dates indicated should watch for COVID-19 symptoms. If symptoms occur, however mild, immediately get tested and self-isolate until the test results are retuned as negative.
To find a Covid-19 testing clinic near you visit the NSW Health website.
For more information on latest Covid-19 case locations and testing visit this NSW Government page.