If you have a business in the City of Sydney area, you can register to take part in the NSW Government’s Stay & Rediscover voucher program.
The program supports accommodation providers in NSW. Residents over 18 will be eligible for 1 $50 voucher they can use towards the cost of accommodation bookings.
While businesses across the state can register from late January 2022, accommodation providers in our area can register to take part in the trial this November.
To register now, you must:
- have an eligible accommodation business located in the City of Sydney area
- be authorised to act on behalf of the business – ensure your details are correctly listed as an associate or contact on the Australian Business Register.
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) registered for GST
- be registered as Covid Safe and have a Covid-19 safety planin place – ensure the information you provide on your registration matches the details on your safety plan.
How to register
- Select the ‘Register online’ button on the Service NSW website.
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Follow the prompts to register for the scheme.
You'll receive instant confirmation that your registration has been received or be notified if more information is needed to support your application.
It may take up to 5 business days for Service NSW to review your registration.
Find more information on the NSW Government website.